Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting back on track

It's a new year....
so I PROMISE to be better at this blogging/bucket-list thing!  

I haven't really been working on any of my items.  I also realize that I haven't even finished writing my list.  

I do plan on getting my butt in gear and working out (You've never heard that one before at the beginning of the year have you?!?!)...I actually have a 3 month free membership to 24 hour fitness but I was waiting until after the holidays to cash in on it...I was just out of town too much until now so it didn't seem worth it.  

I'm determined to get to my goal weight though...which may also include starting P90X again...

And...seeing as today is 1/1/11, I've decided that today will start my 'picture a day' journey.  It should be an exciting year: the likely possibility of moving, twin nieces on the way, and who knows what other fun adventures....I was going to start a new blog for the picture journey but I think I may just incorporate it in this one...thoughts?  Or maybe onto my other blog page http://agranberg.blogspot.com/ (Be prepared for a lot of pics of my dogs...they are a huge part of my life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment