Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting started...

Two items will be starting soon.  My friend, Judi, randomly asked me yesterday if she could borrow my P90X.  I told her that I was thinking about starting it up again, so we decided to motivate each other and get started.  We should be staring the 90 days in about a week.  We also decided to make it a goal to reach our goal weights by New Years Eve.  

Okay.  

Deep breath.

No more slacking off....no more 'sneaking' treats from the vending machine. 

Game on.

***P90X***

***Goal Weight*** 

These two items go hand in hand so I may as well accomplish them together.  

Now...just to add a bit of complication to the P90X matter...within the next 90 days I also have: the Long Beach Half Marathon, a Mud Run, and a Half Marathon on roller blades...I also have the Carlsbad Half Marathon in 103 days.  

So...yeah...lots of working out coming to a body near me soon!  

Yikes!

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your bucket list. Need to make one of my own now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete