Sunday, October 24, 2010

Done...

Week 1/Day 1 of P90X is completed.  

As much as I kind of dread doing these workouts...they really are fun. 
I mean...I can't DO them like crazy Tony, and I have to mute him most of the time.  

But...I started.  

I know I said I would maybe post my 'Fit Test' results...but I didn't even really do some of it.  It was hard to measure how far past my toes I could reach myself...and how does one measure how high they jump by themselves?  
I know I am physically fit enough to do these workouts.  

And in all honestly...I don't really care how high I can jump.

  
I mentioned before that while completing the 90 days I also want to reach my goal weight.  
According to my scale I'm 11 pounds away.  

Seeing as I'm doing Weight Watchers, P90X, and have multiple races (mud run, roller blading a half marathon, and a regular half marathon)I'm hoping this isn't too hard.  

Right now my goal weight is 125.  

Weight Watchers always weighs me about 2lbs more than my scale, so I guess on my scale I want to be 123...at which time I'll reconsider if I want to lose more or stay there.  

I haven't taken my 'before' photos yet for P90X...I may post them...but yeah...probably not.  Or at least not until I reach my goal! 

Seriously...who really wants to see 'before' pics anyway?!?!?!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment